Bring the Fire Starter on your outdoor tour and be able to light a fire wherever you are. Just pull the specially designed knife back slowly and heavily along with the fire starter. The sparks easily light your barbecue, paper, birch bark or dry grass.
- The protective coating on the steel needs to be scraped off before use.
- Sparks of 3000 C° makes it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather.
- Yield up to 7000 strokes.
- Illuminates even stoves and gas grills.
- Works in rain and snow.
- Since it has a strong spark, it can also be used as emergency signal.
- Use only the back of the knife blade with the fire steel. Never the blade edge!